Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Beautiful Thing - One

My cherished friend, Jaime,( Rhayne ) is doing a month long project for May. To explain what that is, it's best to use her words...

"For the month of May, I want to share a daily project with you. Each day, I will post one beautiful thing. One photograph, one movie, perhaps a few words, some days maybe no words...One thing that reflects on what is good and true and beautiful to me, in hopes that it will carry itself forward and fill you up with goodness. I want to create a ripple effect. And I invite you to share with me what brings you peace within the crazy. What makes you happy? What allows you to tune out the negative and absorb the beauty?"

She has inspired me to take part...this is day one...




I went for a walk in Baille Ard park yesterday after it had rained. The scent of spring permeated the air, robins fluttered through the trees, and raindrops adorned the pussywillows like sparkling pieces of crystal. Dogs were running past through the wet grass and muddy trail, their happy little faces can't help but make you smile. Sweet trills of song and pussywillows just begging for my lens to lean in for a closer look at the magic.

Not even the rain can resist the pussywillows...can you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! You've come along for the journey! I am so so happy to have you by my side, my dear friend.
    What a gorgeous image..so soft in its greens and whites.
    I can't resist them either...if I walk by them, I have to touch them. :)

    ReplyDelete