Thursday, May 5, 2011

One Beautiful Thing ~ Five


Jesse...avid bird watcher, takes rubbing his head on stuff so seriously it's almost an extreme sport, kneader of bellies, delicious purr, most inquisitive little face ever...most importantly..head over heels in love with my son.


Mojo....born under a poster of his namesake (Jim Morrison), a purr so quiet you need to lean in close to hear it, crusty nose, lover of warm summer breezes and paw to paw combat, big snuggler in bed...but we love him best when he's just bein' a Mojer! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Purrs are definitely most delicious. There is something so incredibly satisfying about that sound. It actually makes me kind of drowsy. Perhaps a conditioned response to childhood nights, sleeping next to a purring kitty.

    Speaking of sleep....it's 2 am...I can't believe I am still awake...but I just had to come and see what you posted today before I go to bed. I just might purr myself when my head hits the pillows.

    zzzzzprrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzpr

    ReplyDelete