Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Beautiful Thing - Six & Seven

I fell behind so today you get a double dose. I say that like anyone is actually reading this ;-)

Six...Mysteries

There's nothing I love more than stumbling upon little scraps of beauty deep within the woods...sometimes I'm not even sure what they are...



This little worried flower looks like she is about to take to her bed with the vapors...do you see it too?


Seven..Happy Accidents

Today I went for a drive with my mom, we went to our beaches to collect rocks and shells. When I pulled up along side a pond across from the boardwalk in Main-a-Dieu, we were thrilled to see Canadian geese gliding through the water. Then..out of the corner of my eye...was the beautiful blue heron nestled among the reeds. He sat quietly...then flew to the other side when I approached...before taking to the sky...majestic wings soaring through the air.

I love those little glimpses of magic.


1 comment:

  1. Well, SOMEONE is reading this!

    I love those little mysteries too. Thank goodness we adults can still see brand new things in the world..things we have never seen before. It keeps us young, I'm sure of it.

    Aren't herons amazing? I love to watch them fish...they are the most patient creatures! I guess you would have to be if your lunch was at stake. :)

    ReplyDelete