Monday, May 9, 2011

One Beautiful Thing ~ Nine


It was a sweltering hot August morning in Denver when Patti and planted ourselves down on the curb to wait for the Cruefest2 gates to open. It was about 10am...the gates opened at 5. What? It's Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee, dude...worth any kind of wait.

So...here's an anatomy of a beautiful day in my life through photos....



Me, Bubba, Patti, and Sir Sleeps A Lot

Patti and Elijah...candid conversation...rock concert kinship

Me and Patti...waitin' on Crue..my dream about to come true

Bubba in his seat...me and Patti were against the barricade..


Drowning Pool

Tyler Connelly from Theory of a Deadman

Sully from Godsmack...loved them!


In the pit...singing along to I Wanna be Sedated before Crue tore up the stage

Hells yeah!!


Nikki and Mick

Sofi (Tommy's girl) and Vince

Ohhhh...swoon! My Tommy. And yeah..I got the first swig of his Jager right after him..that's right!!

Mick Mars..

Nikki right above me..strikin' a bad ass pose

and this one says it all...Nikki fuckin' Sixx..lighting the stage on fire!

Best.Photo.Ever!

Best. Day Ever.

Oh and for extra fun...at about 30 seconds in..Tommy leans down and passes the bottle to me and Patti..okay so it's the dude beside us who immediately gave it to me for first swig because he knew my T-Bone love is hardcore and forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment