Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Beautiful Thing ~ Eleven (Fog)


Today was the first sunny day in weeks. For real. It's like we have been living in Vancouver with none of the perks. Not cool. So today, as if by magic, I was off early and the sun was shining. It was warm. My spirits, which have been gloomy, lifted and I told my kid we were heading to the beach.

Yeah, it was sunny. On one side. On the other a beautiful fog bank rolled in coating the beach in a drifting white mist. A huge eagle soared overhead..the seagulls were lost in the white skies and the sandbar was exposed.

Conlan ran ahead...."take a pic of me in the mist...hopefully crazy Stephen King creatures won't swoop down and kill me!"




*Whew*

We survived.

1 comment:

  1. That first photo is absolutely dreamy and so so beautiful.
    It's so fleeting.... and a fascinating thing to photograph. Nicely captured!

    ReplyDelete