Wednesday, May 4, 2011

One Beautiful Thing ~ Four

Petersfield Park


Conlan refused to leave XBox land so I headed out today alone. It was chilly in town but in the woods, it was deliciously warm. I brought my birdseed for the chickadees and squirrels. Homemade bird feeders are scattered throughout the park. They are tame enough they eat out of your hands...look at that soft little belly...



but the squirrels give nothing but attitude....


See what I mean? ;-)

Strolling along, I stopped to pet some happy dogs and chat with their owners. What is it with dogs? They are always super excited about life...everything is an adventure. I dig that about them.

Strolling along quietly, I made sure to notice every beautiful detail. Just seeing green leaves finally breaking through brough a smile to my face.


Look at those rich colors! Amazing right?!

I was giving up on flowers so I was taking pics of a seagull on the beach below but when I turned, I was greeted with this burst of pink...


And just like that...all was right with the world.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, look at that gorgeous pink! I'll bet the bees are all over that one.

    What a lovely, quiet place to wander. And to have a bird land on my hand? That would be such a gift!

    ReplyDelete