Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Inspired 5 ~ Light

What does LIGHT look like, feel like, taste like, smell like, and sound like?



Light looks like a disco at the beach


Light looks like ray of warmth reaching into the darkest of hearts..


Light looks like dreams lovingly collected in a jar..


Light looks like magic sparkling on a gloomy day....


Light feels like sunshine beating down and waves lapping at the wharf on a summer evening...


Light feels like pure happiness radiating out through my teary eyes as I stood in Laurel Canyon for the first time...thank you, Patti! xoxo


Light feels like friends sharing a life changing day..


Light feels like what Conlan brings into my life every day...


Light feels like shared sunbeams...


Light feels like solitary walks on the beach...


Light tastes like ice cream on a summer day...


Light smells like a candle being extinguished...


Light smells like Hawaiian Tropic, sunkissed skin and salt water...


Light sounds like Nikki Sixx ablaze...


Light sounds like a rose tinged seagull's haunting cry at sunset...


Light sounds like me telling myself I sparkle just fine on my own...


And light sounds bad ass like Joan Jett & The Boss killing it onstage...have a listen..you'll thank me!


Next week...Home!

1 comment:

  1. You sparkling girl....you shine. All on your own :)

    My favourite was the waves lapping up against the wharf. Reminds me of my childhood summers spent on the lake... that sound is so soothing, as is the smell of the air when you are lakeside. And the feel of pure sunshine on your back. Bliss. I must revisit those places as I travel through my hometown this summer.

    I love how your cats share sunbeams!

    ReplyDelete