Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winter is coming...

It snowed. As in 44cm snowed.


The next morning...

Quality time with the squirrels makes it seem not so bad...

School was cancelled, I had forgotten how much snow days rock. We hibernated for two days till it finally warmed up. Today I ventured to the beach and made a new best friend...he is as tall as me when he jumps on me..and he's still just a pup...

Meet Hoss


and this beautiful hawk who was perched right beside me..
and weird cat tails getting ready for winter...

Back to school tomorrow...not thrilled about that even after 4 days off! haha Come onnnnn, December 16th!

2 comments:

  1. Phew....glad I'm not the only one who has been slacking on her blog. lol.
    Could you do me a little favour?
    Could you please put some of that snow of yours into a jar, seal it tight, and throw it my way?
    I could use some.
    Thanks Love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...it will be water when it arrives. LOL
    I suck at updating this thing..maybe it's because it doesn't feel personal enough...I don't know.
    Bleh. I miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete